May 07, 2019
Article by WebMagSpace
Interview with CEO 1901 Group – Sonu Singh
“Fail quickly, Fail often”
WebMagSpace interviews Sonu Singh, CEO of 1901 Group to discuss technology trends, cybersecurity evolving, and how to prepare for an AI centric world. Learn how 1901 Group is contributing to the transformation of the IT sector and how they plan on helping customers estimate IT modernization and IT transformation efforts.
“To practically innovate within complex environments takes vision, consistent communications, and persistence to break from the status quo. You need all three to make strategic decisions really work…
With the proliferation of IT and the amount of data that is stored in the public domain, cybersecurity must remain a key focus area, particularly as bad actors use this data for nefarious activities. From a practical perspective, Cybersecurity can be a specialized service, and it can be a piece of software, and it can be an approach, and it is literally part of every online transaction or digital transmission. So, cybersecurity will continue to properly garner top priority across the globe.”
– Sonu Singh, CEO of 1901 Group
- IT Grows in Blacksburg: 1901 Group Blacksburg Expansion
- CRN: Federal-Focused MSP Finds Groove In Hybrid Offering
- GovDataDownload: FedRAMP Authorized Operations Center for Federal IT Collaboration and Employment
- Government Matters: Impact of the Cloud Smart Strategy on Industry
- Press Release: 1901 Group to Help DoD Adopt AI-Based Business Automation, Cyber Tools
- Press Release: 1901 Group Achieves FedRAMP Authorization for the Fourth Consecutive Year
- White Paper: Cloud considerations for managing evidentiary information (NetApp, AWS)
Sonu is the founder of 1901 Group and corporate leader responsible for our strategic vision, innovative business model, and financial performance.
EVP, Corporate Strategy and BD
Paul leads Business Development, Capture Management, Marketing, and Channel Partners. Paul provides leadership for 1901 Group’s growth initiatives by supporting the development of new markets and services.
EVP, Operations and Engineering
James brings over 25 years of industry experience to 1901 with a focus on delivering Information Technology business solutions and managed services.
SVP, Talent Strategy & Human Resources
Dana is the leader of our Human Capital Management function for providing organizational growth, performance, and profitability.
SVP, Partner Relations
Brendan leads our partner relations and management efforts and supports business development activities in addition to establishing strategic business alliances with leading cloud service providers and security solutions.