Our People Are the Heart of Our Business
The best way to build a strong company is to give back to our communities through volunteering and service. Our commitment expands across various organizations to help others who are in need of a helping hand.
- Northern Virginia Family Service
- Donated school supplies to the Back-to-School Drive to ensure 1,800+ kids across the region receive new backpacks.
- The Ronald McDonald House Charity Organization (RMHC)
- Collected pop tabs to raise money to bring families with sick children together near the care and resources they need. The Ronald McDonald house helps reduce added financial strain, providing families a safe place to stay nearby, providing stability and resources for families around the world.
- TechGirls Job Shadow Day
- Hosting an international summer exchange program designed to empower and inspire young women from the US, Central Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa to pursue careers in science and technology.
- 6th Annual Boulder Crest Golf Tournament
- Supporting rural sanctuaries that provide free accommodations, recreational, and therapeutic activities, and breakthrough combat stress recovery programs to help our nation’s military and veterans.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) Man & Woman of the Year 2019 Bronze Sponsor
- Sponsoring a 10-week philanthropic competition to support blood cancer research among a group of motivated and dedicated individuals in communities across the United States.
- Fundraising goal of $200,000 to improve the quality of life for patients and their families
- Habitat for Humanity
- Working side by side to build a better future and helping communities thrive.
- Over 45 volunteers and more than 150 hours, our employees across Virginia dedicate their time to be part of a community build that will house two families in Christiansburg, VA.
- Radford Consortium Sponsor 2017-2020
- Offering new and innovative opportunities for students using 1901 Group projects in real-time classroom environments.
- Providing hands-on education in Cyber Security and Cloud technologies.
- Supporting resume building and mock-interviews for students.
- APEX Center for Entrepreneurs at Virginia Tech & VT Entrepreneurship Challenge, Founding Sponsor 2018-2020
- Competing for up to $60,000 in scholarship funding, a student startup competition that brings together successful alumni-entrepreneurs, industry partners, and students to showcase the best new ventures at Virginia Tech.
- United Way (of the New River Valley and Northern Virginia)
- Providing Thanksgiving & Christmas food boxes for individuals and families whose income is 200% below the federal poverty line
- Toys and gifts for children and teens up to age 18 and living with a parent, and in emergency situations.
- Donated school supplies to the Stuff the Bus School Supply Drive to support local families in the New River Valley send their children back to school with the supplies they need to be successful.
- Mountain View Humane Clinic
- Fundraising supporter on behalf of Mountain View’s mission to help end pet overpopulation in southwest Virginia by providing safe, affordable spay/neuter services for the community.
We believe in the region, the people, and the business model to make a positive impact. Be part of our growing team.