Our People Are the Heart of Our Business
The best way to build a strong company is to give back to our communities through volunteering and service. Our commitment expands across various organizations to help others who are in need of a helping hand.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Working side by side to build a better future and helping communities thrive.
- Over 45 volunteers and more than 150 hours, our employees across Virginia dedicate their time to be part of a community build that will house two families in Christiansburg, VA.
- Radford Consortium Sponsor 2017-2019
- Offering new and innovative opportunities for students using 1901 Group projects in real-time classroom environments.
- Providing hands-on education in Cyber Security and Cloud technologies.
- Supporting resume building and mock-interviews for students.
- APEX Center for Entrepreneurs at Virginia Tech & VT Entrepreneurship Challenge, Founding Sponsor 2018-2020
- Competing for up to $60,000 in scholarship funding, a student startup competition that brings together successful alumni-entrepreneurs, industry partners, and students to showcase the best new ventures at Virginia Tech.
- United Way (of the New River Valley and Northern Virginia)
- Providing Thanksgiving & Christmas food boxes for individuals and families whose income is 200% below the federal poverty line
- Toys and gifts for children and teens up to age 18 and living with a parent, and in emergency situations.
- Mountain View Humane Clinic
- Fundraising supporter on behalf of Mountain View’s mission to help end pet overpopulation in southwest Virginia by providing safe, affordable spay/neuter services for the community.
We believe in the region, the people, and the business model to make a positive impact. Be part of our growing team.