Monitoring and Managing IT Infrastructure 24x7
Enterprise Managed Services Enabled by Platform
In³Sight’s goal is to accelerate agency IT modernization by “unifying and automating” to transform IT operations, reduce costs, and improve service levels.
In³Sight is 1901 Group’s one-of-a-kind FedRAMP-authorized management platform used to deliver managed services. In³Sight SaaS solution provides monitoring, management, and optimization of environments that span government-owned data centers, commercial data centers, CSPs, and multi-cloud through a single pane of glass.
- In³Sight incorporates 1901 Group’s data analytics capability where we have automated cloud provisioning and optimization through elasticity engineering which is used to optimize compute and storage costs across CSP environments.
- In³Sight provides customer-facing SLA dashboards and KPIs for all 1901 Group provided managed services, and leverages a predictive data analytics platform that identifies performance issues at all levels of the IT Infrastructure, and automates the creation of a ticket for root cause analysis and resolution before an unplanned IT Incident occurs.
- In³sight is tightly integrated with ServiceNow ITSM with application programming interface integrations with leading commercial and open-source tools for network management, security, vulnerability management, cloud management, data visualization, and reporting.
- In³Sight includes integrated tools for cloud management platform (CMP), application lifecycle management (ALM), IT service management (ITSM), IT operations management (ITOM), and cybersecurity. Scalable, repeatable, and affordable and leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide a proactive AIOps solution to help drive mission success.
Explore our In³Sight resources that enable 1901 Group, a Leidos company, to help drive better IT outcomes for government:
- In³Sight IT Service Management
- In³Sight IT Operations Management
- In³Sight Cloud Management Platform
- In³Sight Application Lifecycle Management
You will also find these in our Media Library along with additional resources and tools to accelerate your cloud journey.
- 1901 Group Execs Discuss Cloud Migration Strategies
- 1901 Group Maintains FedRAMP Authorization Sixth Consecutive Year for In³Sight™ SaaS Managed Services Platform