1901 Group’s Blacksburg Expansion Groundbreaking Ceremony
1901 Group and the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center broke ground to celebrate the kick-off of the 1901 Group Blacksburg expansion. The event coincided with our 10-year anniversary and our mission to drive sustainable high-tech jobs in Southwestern Virginia. The Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center is building our 45,000 square foot facility to support our continued growth of innovative IT services associated with cloud, cybersecurity, and enterprise managed services.
Technology is Imperative but Retaining and Training Talent will be Crucial:
- Don’t Overlook Rural America for Your Next Great IT Hub
- What is the GovCon ‘Workforce of the Future’ and Why Do We Need It Now?
- New College Institute to Offer Amazon Web Services Training in Southern Virginia
- Public Sector Innovation Required Leveraging Managed Service Providers, Automation Platforms and Workforce 4.0
- 1901 Group Partners with the VA Ready Initiative to Help Virginians Get Back to Work