Your privacy is important to 1901 Group. You may choose to provide personal information when you communicate with us using this website. The ways in which information is submitted and/or collected are set out herein, along with the ways we may use that information and the ways we protect that information.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
You can submit your resume and other information online using www.1901Group.com to apply for jobs with 1901 Group. We use a third-party service provider called JobVite to help us conduct recruitment-related activities. The information you submit goes directly to JobVite’s system and is used to evaluate your job application and to contact you regarding possible careers with 1901 Group.
You may choose to contact us through our website. If you email us or submit comments or questions using the Contact Us form on this website, we will use the information you provide to respond to your inquiries.
1901 Group does not use any 1901 Group-specific cookies to collect data or user information. Some of the features of services we use, such as Google Analytics, media players, and WordPress, are used by default. 1901 Group does not store any of the information received by these third parties , and 1901 Group is not responsible for the additional information collected by them.
Information We Share
We do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors, except as described here.
We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that the transferee uses personal information you have provided through this website in a manner that is consistent with this privacy notice.
Links to Other Websites
We may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may operate independently from www.1901group.com and may not be under our control. These sites may have their own privacy notices in place, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. The entities that operate these sites are responsible for the content of their sites, any products or services they may offer through their sites, or any other use of their sites.
We maintain up-to-date administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information in our possession. We provide security controls to protect the information you submit online against foreseeable hazards.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
We may change or update portions of this privacy notice at any time and without prior notice to you.
© 2018 1901 Group
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that any content on this site infringes on your copyrights, you may submit a written notification of claimed infringement to 1901 Group’s designated agent (see below). Your notification must include the following, pursuant to 17 USC 512(c)(3):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit 1901 Group to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit 1901 Group to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may submit the notification to 1901 Group’s designated agent:
Executive Counsel Plc
2883 Macao Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Section 508 Compliance
Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. § 794 (d)) in 1998 requires Federal agencies to make their electronic and information technology accessible to people with disabilities. Inaccessible technology interferes with an individual’s ability to obtain and use information quickly and easily. 1901 Group recognizes and acknowledges the requirement for compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Accessibility standards within 36 CFR part 1194.