November 05, 2020
Published by WashingtonExec, Interview by Ireland Degges, Author at WashingtonExec
WashingtonExec’s Pinnacle Awards Finalist Tricia Long: ‘Stay Proactive, Positive and Energetic’
The finalists for WashingtonExec’s Pinnacle Awards have been announced – and it’s an impressive group of mission-focused industry executives and government officials who work every day to put the technological needs of the nation first. In its third year, the Pinnacle Awards will take place virtually Nov. 12 as they highlight successful executives and businesses saving money and fostering innovation for federal clients across the region.
We are honored to announce that Tricia Long, VP of Marketing and Communications at 1901 Group has been recognized as a finalist for Marketing Executive of the Year (Small Company). As one of the “Execs to Know” WashingtonExec interviews Tricia to share her successes, future focus areas, and career advice.
“Lead with purpose. Know when to adjust your plans as at times you will need to pivot — but keep a solid framework. Stay proactive, positive and energetic. These traits will go a long way and are value-added in the PR and marketing communications role.”
–Tricia Long, VP of Marketing and Communications at 1901 Group
“I am proud to be able to help 1901 Group tell an exciting and yet, very unique story of how the company started, the name — and what it stands for, the vision, as this all ties together helping our customers, employees, the community and bringing awareness to the rural areas and the growing in-demand tech talent.”
– Tricia Long, VP of Marketing and Communications at 1901 Group
- Blog: Re-Imagining How Government Operates – Improving National Security Posture Starts with Digital Transformation
- Blog: Automating Citizen Services – So We Are Prepared for Anything
- Blog: G2X Industry Exchange with 1901 Group: Lessons Learned and How Industry Can Support Government Post COVID-19
- Blog: Public Sector Innovation Requires Leveraging Managed Service Providers, Automation Platform, and Workforce 4.0
- Blog: Dramatic Disruptions – Changing the Way Federal Government Uses IT and Building an Adaptable Workforce
- Press Release: CEO Sonu Singh Speaks at Baird 2020 Virtual Private Company Technology & Services Conference
- Press Release: 1901 Group/Red Hat to Expand FedRAMP Authorized Automation and Migration Capabilities to U.S. Government
- Press Release: George Batsakis Speaks on CNBC Event on Automation and IoT
- Op-ed: Don’t Overlook Rural America for Your Great IT Hub
- Op-ed: What is the GovCon ‘Workforce of the Future’ and Why Do We Need It Now?
- White Paper: Cloud Considerations for Managing Evidentiary Information
- Case Study: Changing How a Federal Civilian Agency Acquires IT Services to Save Money and Optimize Services
- Case Study: Modernizing a Federal Law Enforcement Agency’s Legacy Application and Systems to a Cloud-Based Environment Using DevSecOps Principles