Deepening Our Security Relationship through Cloud-Based Strategies and Digital Transformation
Digital transformation has now become a business imperative when it comes to citizen services and the safety of the nation. According to IDG, organizations will spend an average of $15.3 million over the next 12 months on digital initiatives.
To protect citizens and the national security today and for the threats of tomorrow, Agencies need to leverage the next wave of innovative technologies and solutions. The cloud allows agencies to take advantage of this transformational effort. Furthermore, the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) is enabling agencies to safely and securely access a wide range of cloud-based technologies without having to invest heavy amounts of time and resource.
“The challenges moving to a data-driven organization are complex and can be overwhelming for any organization. I believe initially defining the transformation strategy, goals, and objectives is an effective path to organizing and executing a successful digital transformation program. As digital government becomes mainstream, initially focusing on operational efficiencies through process automation and migration to the cloud will improve employee productivity through mobile technologies thus enabling them to access to work when and where they want from any device and improve agency performance through data availability and visibility enabling data driven decision making.”
– John Feid, Senior Business Development Executive.
Senior Business Development Executive
Expert in providing innovative cloud computing solutions supporting government customers in redefining their businesses to deliver improved citizen services.
- IT Grows in Blacksburg: 1901 Group Blacksburg Expansion
- CRN: Federal-Focused MSP Finds Groove In Hybrid Offering
- GovDataDownload: FedRAMP Authorized Operations Center for Federal IT Collaboration and Employment
- Government Matters: Impact of the Cloud Smart Strategy on Industry
- Press Release: 1901 Group to Help DoD Adopt AI-Based Business Automation, Cyber Tools
- Press Release: 1901 Group Achieves FedRAMP Authorization for the Fourth Consecutive Year
- White Paper: Cloud considerations for managing evidentiary information (NetApp, AWS)