Service Management, Integration and Transport (SMIT)
1901 Group is part of a larger team that will provide support to the Navy’s Service Management, Integration and Transport (SMIT). This program is responsible for maintenance and modernization of one of the largest combined networks in the world comprised mainly of the Navy and Marine Corps. 1901 Group will provide support for Tier 0 and Tier 1 end-user support services to more than 600K users and 400K+ hardware devices at over 1,600 sites in the U.S. and around the world. The Service Desk is the single entry and delivery point for providing end user support and manages and coordinates the handling of incidents, problems, non-Service Catalog Requests, and Service Catalog Requests with end-users and IT groups for unclassified and classified networks. The SMIT program provides services that implement an enterprise-wide capability for effective and integrated operations, oversight, responsibility, and accountability for Navy and Marine Corps networks into a converged enterprise IT services business model, and support DoD agency/military department (MILDEP) convergence to the same enterprise IT services.
Work will be performed in the below location areas:
- Boise, ID
- Norfolk, VA
- Blacksburg, VA
- Abingdon, VA
As part of this large effort, 1901 Group is looking for incumbent and experienced personnel to fill the following roles:
- Technical Support Specialists
- Technical Support Supervisors
- NIPR Service Desk Agents
- Enterprise Service Desk Specialists
- IT Services Delivery Consultants
- Systems Administrators
- Quality Assurance Analysts
Minimum education, experience and skill requirements will vary depending on role and level. All positions will require a Secret clearance and US Citizenship.
The health and happiness of our employees and their families is our top priority. That’s why we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to help you and your loved ones feel secure. We strive to create the best experience for you, so you can continue doing the things you love. The following represents an overview of our offerings:
- Health & Wellness
- 1901 Group offers above-industry standard, high-quality medical, pharmacy, dental and vision plans. A single carrier supports our offerings of two medical, two dental and a single, comprehensive vision plan.
- Two Telehealth/Telemedicine services as part of the medical plan, allowing you to get the care you need – including most prescriptions – for a wide range of minor conditions.
- Flexible Payment Options via Pretax Deductions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Generous leave options to include: vacation, all major and federal holidays, jury duty, bereavement, military leave, maternity, and paternity leave.
- Retirement Savings
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) Savings Programs with company match
- Coverage for the Unexpected or “Just in Case” Moments
- Two Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Company-paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Company-paid Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance for Employees, Spouses, and Children
- Added Voluntary Benefits: Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Permanent Life Insurance Plans