March 01, 2019
Article written by Tim Thornton, Virginia Business Magazine
‘The next big trend’
Doing D.C. work in Blacksburg creates a wealth of IT jobs
Brian Lubin, SVP of Service Management spoke with Tim Thornton, Virginia Business Magazine in what is the next big trend, cloud computing, and more.
“One important aspect of the company’s development since its start in 2009 has been convincing potential customers — especially government agencies dealing with sensitive information — that the work could be done securely off-site…. we’ve been able to overcome that challenge with time.”
– Brian Lubin, SVP of Service Management, 1901 Group
- IT Grows in Blacksburg: 1901 Group Blacksburg Expansion
- CRN: Federal-Focused MSP Finds Groove In Hybrid Offering
- GovDataDownload: FedRAMP Authorized Operations Center for Federal IT Collaboration and Employment
- Government Matters: Impact of the Cloud Smart Strategy on Industry
- Press Release: 1901 Group to Help DoD Adopt AI-Based Business Automation, Cyber Tools
- Press Release: 1901 Group Achieves FedRAMP Authorization for the Fourth Consecutive Year
- White Paper: Cloud considerations for managing evidentiary information (NetApp, AWS)
Sonu is the founder of 1901 Group and corporate leader responsible for our strategic vision, innovative business model, and financial performance.
EVP, Corporate Strategy and BD
Paul leads Business Development, Capture Management, Marketing, and Channel Partners. Paul provides leadership for 1901 Group’s growth initiatives by supporting the development of new markets and services.
EVP, Operations and Engineering
James brings over 25 years of industry experience to 1901 with a focus on delivering Information Technology business solutions and managed services.
SVP, Partner Relations
Brendan leads our partner relations and management efforts and supports business development activities in addition to establishing strategic business alliances with leading cloud service providers and security solutions.