February 20, 2019
Power of Partnerships: 1901 Group and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Sonu Singh, CEO of 1901 Group shares his insights with AWS on the power of partnerships, the process of the Partners Transformation Program (PTP), and how to prepare the next generation IT talent.
“We’re super excited to be working with AWS to develop a curriculum and also doing creative strategies in the marketplace that can drive business much faster as the business shifts from on premise labor-based model, to a cloud-based service model…At the end of the day it’s about incrementally getting better every day.”
– Sonu Singh, CEO of 1901 Group
- IT Grows in Blacksburg: 1901 Group Blacksburg Expansion
- CRN: Federal-Focused MSP Finds Groove In Hybrid Offering
- GovDataDownload: FedRAMP Authorized Operations Center for Federal IT Collaboration and Employment
- Government Matters: Impact of the Cloud Smart Strategy on Industry
- Press Release: 1901 Group to Help DoD Adopt AI-Based Business Automation, Cyber Tools
- Press Release: 1901 Group Achieves FedRAMP Authorization for the Fourth Consecutive Year
- White Paper: Cloud considerations for managing evidentiary information (NetApp, AWS)
Sonu is the founder of 1901 Group and corporate leader responsible for our strategic vision, innovative business model, and financial performance.
EVP, Corporate Strategy and BD
Paul leads Business Development, Capture Management, Marketing, and Channel Partners. Paul provides leadership for 1901 Group’s growth initiatives by supporting the development of new markets and services.
EVP, Operations and Engineering
James brings over 25 years of industry experience to 1901 with a focus on delivering Information Technology business solutions and managed services.
SVP, Partner Relations
Brendan leads our partner relations and management efforts and supports business development activities in addition to establishing strategic business alliances with leading cloud service providers and security solutions.