August 19, 2019
Podcast by New River/Mount Roger Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Podcast: Recruitment and Retention in the IT Sector
This episode of Work Talk, Marty Holiday, host of Work Talk, interviews Brendan Walsh, SVP of Partner Relations at 1901 Group, as he discusses the work that 1901 Group does delivering innovative IT solutions, while also revealing what they look for in potential applicants and retention strategies.
Episode 20: RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION IN THE IT SECTOR
- IT Grows in Blacksburg: 1901 Group Blacksburg Expansion
- CRN: Federal-Focused MSP Finds Groove In Hybrid Offering
- GovDataDownload: FedRAMP Authorized Operations Center for Federal IT Collaboration and Employment
- Government Matters: Impact of the Cloud Smart Strategy on Industry
- Press Release: 1901 Group to Help DoD Adopt AI-Based Business Automation, Cyber Tools
- Press Release: 1901 Group Achieves FedRAMP Authorization for the Fourth Consecutive Year
- White Paper: Cloud considerations for managing evidentiary information (NetApp, AWS)
Sonu is the founder of 1901 Group and corporate leader responsible for our strategic vision, innovative business model, and financial performance.
EVP, Corporate Strategy and BD
Paul leads Business Development, Capture Management, Marketing, and Channel Partners. Paul provides leadership for 1901 Group’s growth initiatives by supporting the development of new markets and services.
EVP, Operations and Engineering
James brings over 25 years of industry experience to 1901 with a focus on delivering Information Technology business solutions and managed services.
SVP, Talent Strategy & Human Resources
Dana is the leader of our Human Capital Management function for providing organizational growth, performance, and profitability.
SVP, Partner Relations
Brendan leads our partner relations and management efforts and supports business development activities in addition to establishing strategic business alliances with leading cloud service providers and security solutions.