Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that any content on this site infringes on your copyrights, you may submit a written notification of claimed infringement to 1901 Group’s designated agent (see below). Your notification must include the following, pursuant to 17 USC 512(c)(3):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit 1901 Group to locate the material.
Information reasonably sufficient to permit 1901 Group to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may submit the notification to 1901 Group’s designated agent:
Executive Counsel Plc
2883 Macao Drive
Herndon, VA 20171